AS OF THURSDAY 7-25-19:
- MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT GREENVILLE – River Stage 45.15’v FLOOD STAGE 48′ Forecast: The river will continue falling to 38.5 on August 8th.
- FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT VICKSBURG – River Stage 44.83v FLOOD STAGE 43′ Forecast: The river will continue falling and will fall below flood stage Sunday July 28th.
* The River at Vicksburg has been above flood stage (43’) for 158 days as of Thursday 7-25-19.
- FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR BIG SUNFLOWER NEAR ANGUILLA – River Stage 46.19’v FLOOD STAGE 45′ Forecast: The river will remain near 46.2 feet.
- BIG SUNFLOWER AT HOLLY BLUFF – River Stage 96.75v’ FLOOD STAGE 95′
- STEELE BAYOU.…(Landside) : 94.94’v…. (Riverside) 93.3 v’
The Steele Bayou Structure Gates are OPEN
- LITTLE SUNFLOWER STRUCTURE: (Landside) 97’v….(Riverside) 95.7′ v The Little Sunflower Structure Gates are OPEN.
- EAGLE LAKE 96.5’v
- The Muddy Bayou Structure is open.
- YAZOO RIVER AT BELZONI – River Stage 27.28’v FLOOD STAGE 34′
Forecast: River will fall to 26.5′ on July 30th.
- FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR YAZOO RIVER AT YAZOO CITY – River Stage 31.3′ v FLOOD STAGE 29′ Forecast: The river will remain near 31.3 feet.
- FLOOD WARNING YAZOO RIVER AT SATARTIA – River Stage 37.13’v FLOOD STAGE 35′
- WOLF LAKE AT HIGHWAY 149 – Lake Level: 96.85’v
- BIG BLACK RIVER AT BENTONIA – River Stage: 12.34’v FLOOD STAGE 22′
Forecast: The river will fall to 9.2′ on 7-30-19.
Do not drive or walk through areas where water covers roadway!
The water may be deeper than it appears.
Remember…Turn around, don`t drown!