AS OF THURSDAY 8-1-19:
- MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT GREENVILLE – River Stage 42.22’v FLOOD STAGE 48′ Forecast: The river will continue falling to 33.5 on August 15th.
- MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT VICKSBURG – River Stage 40.83v FLOOD STAGE 43′ Forecast: The river will fall 34′ on August 15th.
- BIG SUNFLOWER NEAR ANGUILLA – River Stage 44.44’v FLOOD STAGE 45′ Forecast: The river will fall to 44.6′ on August 6th.
- BIG SUNFLOWER AT HOLLY BLUFF – River Stage 94.89v’ FLOOD STAGE 95′
- STEELE BAYOU.…(Landside) : 91.1’…. (Riverside) 89.6 v’
The Steele Bayou Structure Gates are OPEN
- LITTLE SUNFLOWER STRUCTURE: (Landside) 94.8’v….(Riverside) 92.9′ v The Little Sunflower Structure Gates are OPEN.
- EAGLE LAKE 94.1’v
- The Muddy Bayou Structure is open.
- YAZOO RIVER AT BELZONI – River Stage 25.75’v FLOOD STAGE 34′
Forecast: The river will fall to 25′ on August 6th.
- FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR YAZOO RIVER AT YAZOO CITY – River Stage 29.08′ v FLOOD STAGE 29′ Forecast: River will remain near 29′ and is expected to fall below flood stage around August 5th.
- FLOOD WARNING YAZOO RIVER AT SATARTIA – River Stage 35.03’v FLOOD STAGE 35′
- WOLF LAKE AT HIGHWAY 149 – Lake Level: 95.39’v
- BIG BLACK RIVER AT BENTONIA – River Stage: 8.2’^ FLOOD STAGE 22′
Forecast: The river will rise to 9′ on August 3rd.
Do not drive or walk through areas where water covers roadway!
The water may be deeper than it appears.
Remember…Turn around, don`t drown!