AS OF SUNDAY 7-7-19:
- FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT GREENVILLE – River Stage 54.2’^ FLOOD STAGE 48′ Forecast: The river will continue falling and will fall below
- flood stage Sunday July 21st.
- FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT VICKSBURG – River Stage 49.63^ FLOOD STAGE 43′ Forecast: The river will remain steady for the next few days before beginning a slow fall. The river will fall below flood stage around July 27th.
* The River at Vicksburg has been above flood stage (43’) for 141 days as of Sunday 7-7-19.
- FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR BIG SUNFLOWER NEAR ANGUILLA – River Stage 46.96’^ FLOOD STAGE 45′ Forecast: The river will remain near 46.9 feet…
- BIG SUNFLOWER AT HOLLY BLUFF River Stage 97.54′ ^
- STEELE BAYOU.…(Landside) : 97.58’^…. (Riverside) **.**’
***The gates are open at Steele Bayou Control Structure***
- EAGLE LAKE **.**’ – The Muddy Bayou Structure is open and water is moving from Eagle Lake into Steele Bayou.
- YAZOO RIVER AT BELZONI – River Stage 26.54′ v FLOOD STAGE 34
Forecast: River will fall to 25.5′ on July 11th.
- FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR YAZOO RIVER AT YAZOO CITY – River Stage 31.88′ ^ FLOOD STAGE 29′ Forecast: The river will remain near 31.8 feet.
- YAZOO RIVER AT SATARTIA – River Stage 38.75’^
- WOLF LAKE AT HIGHWAY 149 – Lake Level: 98.2’^
- BIG BLACK RIVER AT BENTONIA – River Stage: 6.54’v FLOOD STAGE 22′
Forecast: River will fall to around 6.4′ on July 11th.
Do not drive or walk through areas where water covers roadway!
The water may be deeper than it appears.
Remember…Turn around, don`t drown!
***MOST FLOODING DEATHS OCCUR IN VEHICLES***