AS OF MONDAY 7-22-19:
- MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT GREENVILLE – River Stage 47.2’v FLOOD STAGE 48′ Forecast: The river will continue falling to 45.2 on July 28th.
- FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT VICKSBURG – River Stage 46.26v FLOOD STAGE 43′ Forecast: The river will continue to fall and will fall below flood stage around the second week of August.
* The River at Vicksburg has been above flood stage (43’) for 155 days as of Monday 7-22-19.
- FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR BIG SUNFLOWER NEAR ANGUILLA – River Stage 46.8′ FLOOD STAGE 45′ Forecast: The river will continue to slowly fall.
- BIG SUNFLOWER AT HOLLY BLUFF – River Stage 97.26v’ FLOOD STAGE 95′
- STEELE BAYOU.…(Landside) : 95.86’v…. (Riverside) 94.5 v’
The Steele Bayou Structure Gates are OPEN
- LITTLE SUNFLOWER STRUCTURE: (Landside) 97.7’v….(Riverside) 96.3′ v The Little Sunflower Structure Gates are OPEN.
- EAGLE LAKE 97′
- The Muddy Bayou Structure is open.
- YAZOO RIVER AT BELZONI – River Stage 26.89′ ^ FLOOD STAGE 34′
Forecast: River will rise to 29.6′ on July 26th.
- FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR YAZOO RIVER AT YAZOO CITY – River Stage 31.4′ ^ FLOOD STAGE 29′ Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 32.3 feet by Friday morning 7-26-19.
- FLOOD WARNING YAZOO RIVER AT SATARTIA – River Stage 37.5’v FLOOD STAGE 35′
- WOLF LAKE AT HIGHWAY 149 – Lake Level: 97.31’v
- BIG BLACK RIVER AT BENTONIA – River Stage: 13.2’v FLOOD STAGE 22′
Forecast: The river will fall to 11.8′ on 7-27-19.
Do not drive or walk through areas where water covers roadway!
The water may be deeper than it appears.
Remember…Turn around, don`t drown!